Darth Tard Darth Tard

THAT WAS...

better than my first flash hahaha.

its Brennan BTW, and nice. check out the song i made.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

fucking amazing.. but

wheres the ALL IN A DAYS WORK?! 5/5 10/10. man, i was looking forward to see a ALL IN A DAYS WORK! oh well, great job anyways, im not gonna bash you for that one minor issue. Keep up the great work.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

great job michael!

10/10 5/5 now you have finally shown everyone what you have to go through. i just watched it on your site, so i decided to come here and rate it!

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

Very well done 5/5 10/10 :(

I really enjoyed this animation, but when it turned out that her brother was dead, thats when i realised: " :( " 5/5 10/10

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

hahah this was great

i liked it a lot. good job. Are you canadian? because of the liberals and conservatives. i'm more of a conservative.

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

OMFG SO ORIGINAL!

This episode was very great. I loved the whole WoW thing as well. I laughed when he saw the first tree and started dancing. im glad im subscribed to you.

Dont stop making flash! 5/5 10/10

diamond-armada responds:

wow, thanx so much :P rofl it took ages to get the dance right, I wanted the correct one, and it took like 5 mins to get it, and as soon as I saw it I was like "OH SHIT!" and managed to get it :P

I will not stop making flash, unless I suddenly become famous as a musician, then obviously I'll have to shorten down on the cartoons :)

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

good

i liked it, it was really good, although the ending was disturbing xD

Headless Headless

Good.

I see what you're trying to get at.

Soem of these other people are a little nit picky, if thats a word.

i liked the ending.
Great start though. who knows, maybe you could make a series out of this, but not all street fighter like. xD

The-Superhero responds:

I dont know one word you just said but i like it!

Awesome Video Games Ep29 Awesome Video Games Ep29

Lol, Nice

Great Video here, The other retarded fag-mo's didnt like it, cuz they didnt see part one. Great video anyways, i enjoyed it. keep it up.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching dude!

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Very very good!

one of the best i've seen so far. i loved the tom fulp part, it was quite surprising.